iPay Bill Pay
Online bill pay is simply a better way.
Why do so many people choose online bill pay? Because they know it means more freedom, control, savings and security. Now it’s easy to pay a friend, take care of a utility bill, and keep track of every payment.
Convenience and control in just a few clicks.
Online bill pay makes it easy to control your payments and manage your account.
- Schedule single or recurring payments in just a few steps, and you’ll never worry about missing a bill or late fees
- Track your payments history at a glance and follow all past, present and future scheduled transactions
- Receive helpful e-Notifications that let you know when payments are due or a bill has been paid
- Use the convenient online bill pay messaging center to keep tabs on account activity or inquire about your online payments
Save time and money every single month.
You’ll start saving right away with online bill pay.
- Save money on stamps and trips to the post office because payments are online
- Save money on checks by submitting your payments electronically
- Save time by setting up payees to organize the people and places you pay each month
- Pay all your bills anywhere, anytime
Safety and security with every transaction.
Online bill pay delivers peace of mind to you.
- Protect against check fraud with electronic payments instead of unsecured mail
- Guard against identity theft from lost or stolen checkbooks, bills and statements
- Increase your privacy because only you can access your account information, account numbers and payment history
- Maintain tighter control of your account with real time access to your payments activity
Sign up for online bill pay in 3 easy steps
1. Login to your Online Banking Account
2. Use the bill payment link to access the enrollment form
3. Complete the enrollment form and you’re all set!